RoSS.SHIP integrates 20 ROSS® trays and more in a compact volume. Most frozen substances can be stored and shipped in a protected manner and in compliance with international standards.
The statically highly solid RoSS.SHIP stainless steel container is designed for passive cooling with dry ice or “phase change materials” (PCM).
Optionally, the geographical location as well as the interior temperature of the RoSS-SHIP container can be tracked and monitored 24/7 via GPS or G-Force tracking.
- Isolated shipping containers for passive cooling processes
- Validation based on ISTA / ASTM 4169
- Optional temperature- / GPS- / G-Force tracking
- Adjustable to all requirements and batch sizes
- Suitable for phase change materials and dry ice
- Single use or multi use