MauriceFlex combines protein charge isoform fractionation with imaged-capillary isoelectric focusing (icIEF) and CE-SDS analysis in one instrument, so that you can go beyond routine size and charge and conduct an in-depth analysis of your molecule at any stage without needing to rely on different instruments, methods, or expertise.
MauriceFlex, your fully integrated capillary electrophoresis platform that gives you:
- Automated imaged icIEF and CE-SDS assays
- Same-day charge variant fraction collection
- Flexibility to analyze fractions with intact mass, reduced mass, peptide mapping, and others
- 21CFR Part 11 compliance for your data
Why Fractionate Proteins With MauriceFlex?
The potency, safety, and efficacy of your biotherapeutic can be impacted by certain charge variants present, therefore in-depth characterization is crucial. Now, instead of spending weeks or months on ion-exchange chromatography (IEX) based fractionation, detect charge variants of your protein, AND collect their fractions on the same instrument in the same day!
MauriceFlex Gives You Freedom
- Freedom to do more with your fractions – analyze with intact mass, subunit, peptide mapping, and more
- Freedom from laborious IEX workflows – easily collect high-purity fractions without needing columns
- Freedom from undesirable clones – implement fractionation in early discovery stages
- Freedom to do more with your time - identify, separate, and fractionate charge isoforms in less than a day
- Freedom to do more with your budget – get the maximum value out of a single instrument
When to Fractionate With MauriceFlex
- Biopharma discovery/Cell culture – Without spending time and effort on IEX, get valuable information on PTMs responsible for the charge isoforms so you can select the right clone for your molecule
- Analytical development – Conduct routine CE-SDS and icIEF assays, and collect icIEF fractions on the same instrument without needing to develop additional methods
- Formulation – Identify various PTMs impacting the stability of your molecule in less than day