Bio-Techne empowers researchers in Life Science and Clinical Diagnostics by providing high-quality reagents, instruments, custom manufacturing, and testing services. Our family of brands creates a unique portfolio of products and services that accelerates research, product development, and speed to market.
Within the bioprocessing space, you can rely on us to provide industry leading automated instrumentation, GMP reagents, and services for your biologics production. For the clinical grade manufacture of growth factors, anti-cancer proteins, monoclonal antibodies, and conjugates, Bio-Techne offers an outstanding product selection and the flexibility to meet your requirements.
The best designed biologics manufacturing processes are efficient and reproducible. Streamlining the many steps in process development translates to less time required to get your product to market. We’ll help you test all your samples during development to save you time and money downstream. We’ll also help you confirm the integrity of your final products.
Our analytical instruments are QC ready, automated, high-throughput, fast, and easy to use. They’re extremely sensitive, robust, and reliable, which will give you confidence for resolving difficult protein analysis questions.
At Bio-Techne, we cover all the angles of process optimization and product characterization to help you meet your internal requirements and those of regulatory agencies:
- Product purity measurement during process optimization
- Boosted cell culture yield with GMP-grade proteins and small molecules
- Enzymes for gene modification, glycan analysis, and downstream processing. Combining scalability with lot to lot consistency.
- Functional characterization of your product’s biological activity
- Analysis of contaminants, particulates, and protein fragmentation
- Charge and size heterogeneity analysis to establish process consistency
- Custom services with flexibility to meet your assay requirements
As you design, optimize, and implement your bioprocess, you can rely on us to support every step of way toward getting your therapeutics to the patients that need them!
Featured Analytical Instruments:
- Maurice™, a capillary electrophoresis platform that automates protein profiling by size or charge. Maurice is incredibly easy to use and features pre-assembled cartridges and onboard sample mixing to minimize hands on work and errors and to increase throughput . Streamline cIEF and CE-SDS method development and data analysis for proteins, monoclonals, ADCs, and vaccines to help get to market and help patients faster.
- Micro-Flow Imaging™ (MFI), provides improved patient safety and efficacy. In addition to particle size and count, MFI offers quantifiable particle morphology. It analyses protein aggregation for stability measurements following stress testing and characterizes SVPs in your formulation to help assess the purification process. Up to 90 samples/run, and up to 150 μL/minute at 900,000 particles/mL.
- Simple Western™ family is made up of automated, capillary based immunoassay platforms that combine the power of CE-SDS or cIEF with the sensitivity of immunodetection, enabling size- and charge-based screening of complex sample types. They are fully automated to maximize reproducibility and throughput and to save development time.
- Milo™, the first automated Single-Cell Western system, analyzes individual cells to demonstrate monoclonality. Single-Cell Westerns can investigate protein expression and identity in just ~1,000 individual cells in a single run with superior sensitivity to detect proteins undetectable in flow cytometry
- Simple Plex™ Assays on Ella, automated ELISAs detect fragments, oligomers, and host cell proteins with low assay CVs. Use it to monitor hospitalized patients with Covid-19 to optimize their treatment. Single and multianalyte cartridge format options are available. Improve consistency and save labor as the total run time for 72 wells run in triplicate is only 75 minutes.
- Download our Bioprocess Workflow Solutions eBook for more information on our instruments, products, and services.
614 McKinley Place NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Phone: 612 242 4997
Contact: Jen Souvignier
Antibodies play a critical role in research, diagnostics and therapeutics. Recombinant antibodies offer a wide range of quality attributes, with one key advantage being their amenability to sequence-based editing to meet specific research goals. Learn about the latest developments in recombinant antibody technology including a platform where recombinant antibodies can be rapidly engineered into diverse formats and novel molecules such as immunocytokines or bispecific antibodies.
Natural Killer Cells Or Contaminant? Imaged Based Micro-Flow Imaging (MFI), Sub-Visible Particle Solution, For Cell Therapy
Natural killer (NK) cell therapy is a rapid emerging field with several advantages over chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cells for cancer treatment. Like any biotherapeutic drug, cell-based therapeutics must also undergo tight scrutiny for their critical quality attributes (CQAs). There are different criteria evaluated for drug purity, with the presence of visible and sub-visible particulate matter being one of them. Particulate impurities can affect drug efficacy and stability but can cause undesirable immunogenicity and toxicity when injected. In this webinar, we will showcase Micro-Flow Imaging (MFI) as a sub-visible particle analysis solution to differentiate NK cells and its expansion components with either irradiated K-562 feeder cells or Cloudz™ microspheres.
In this webinar Dr. Julie Wei focuses on Adeno-associated virus (AAV) empty and full separation using the icIEF method and showcases how icIEF separates an AAV drug substance that could not be separated using other techniques and illustrates the icIEF method development.
Learn how Maurice can be used to measure surface charge of an LNP-based mRNA vaccine for confirmation of LNP identity in a manufacturing setting, and for stability assessment for process and formulation development. You will also learn how to assess purity, stability and concentration of AAVs.
In this webinar, we provide concise technical overviews of relevant platforms and specific examples of the roles automated analytical technologies play in the vaccine development workflow.