High performance Omega PES membrane combined with significant material and design improvements deliver highly reliable fluid dynamics and better process economics.
- Easy implementation into your process. The new T-series cassettes offer significant improvements in construction and design while utilizing the same proven Omega polyethersulfone (PES) membrane to reduce revalidation requirements.
- Increased safety, reliability, and reproducibility. Superior new materials of construction are durable and stable, exhibit very low extractables, and offer broad chemical compatibility.
- High flux, high selectivity, and low protein binding are achieved through the use of Omega PES membrane.
- Improved process performance. Cassettes are designed to provide optimal mass transfer to improve your process economics.
- Easy scale up for robust purification processes. Available in scalable formats with the same materials of construction from development to production-scale processes.
- Enhanced validation. T-series cassettes surpass the latest biopharmaceutical and regulatory standards such as biological reactivity, extractables, and total organic carbon (TOC). Product claims are backed by extensive validation documentation to support the use of T-Series cassettes in your process.