Combine the benefits of single-use bioreactor technology with the reliable performance of conventional glass or stainless steel bioreactors – Discover the Eppendorf BioBLU product line.
BioBLU single-use fermentation vessels were developed as true replacements for existing fermentation vessels. Utilizing an industrial standard, rigid-wall design, BioBLU f Single-Use Vessels allow microbial process development at the highest level. These stirred-tank single-use vessels are specifically designed for high-cell density fermentation with bacteria, fungi, and yeasts. Eppendorf exclusive interior cooling baffles create the necessary turbulence for mixing and mass transfer, while providing a proper cooling source inside the vessel for heat removal.
How BioBLU single-use fermentation technology benefits you:
- Reduced validation costs for cleaning and sterilization
- Reduced capital investment, use your existing equipment
- β-irradiated and autoclavable vessel options available
- Increased productivity with reduced turnaround time between runs
- Simplified handling reduces cross contamination
- Reliable scalability through industrial design
- Simplify installation with rigid-wall design, reduced potential for vessel damage
- Single layer polymer design mitigates issues related to leachables and extractables (no additives such as softeners used)