For routine fluorescence imaging
The K5 is ideal for routine fluorescence imaging applications such as immunostaining assays and 3D Cell Culture imaging.
Image a wide variety of sample types with the flexibility and power of high 4.2 megapixel resolution and fast 40 fps imaging brought to you by the K5.
- Bring the flexibility and power of sCMOS technology into your lab and image the details of your experiment
- Efficiently segment crucial real time events
- Improve signal-to-background of your THUNDER Imager
Flexibility of imaging applications
To achieve the best imaging conditions, you can adjust the K5 camera flexible parameters to meet your sample needs:
- Image dynamic cellular events with up to 40 fps imaging
- Resolve detailed structures thanks to high 4.2 MP resolution
- Reduce exposure times and phototoxic effects with high 80% quantum efficiency.
Efficiently segment real time events
Get more biologically-relevant information with time lapse imaging thanks to the increased throughput powered by up to 40 fps observations.
Improve your images with better signal-to-background
Combine the K5‘s flexibility with the power of Computational Clearing.
Remove the haze from conventional widefield images accurately thanks to validated K5 and THUNDER Imager workflows.