The Eppendorf line of New Brunswick BioFlo® Pro fermentors provides a unique solution to the need for flexibility in pilot through production-scale bioprocessing. The advanced, modular fermentation systems feature off-theshelf components to enable rapid delivery and dependability.
These systems come with an industry-standard Allen Bradley® Programmable-Logic Controller (PLC) for reliable operation. New Brunswick BioFlo Pro fermentors incorporate robust devices to minimize maintenance and downtime. Eppendorf also offers training and a wide range of services to minimize start-up time and to provide ongoing support.
- Open piping frame eases filter and valve access during operation and routine maintenance
- Flush-mounted vessel connections limit contamination risk
- Easy customization to suit a wide variety of specifications and budgets
- Small footprint
- Field-upgrade capability
- Fully validatable, following V-Model guides for URS, FRS, DDS, IQ, OQ and trace matrix
- CE-certified and manufactured to cGMP and GaMP guidelines
- 3 : 1 vessel ratio optimized for fermentation; pressure vessels designed and built to ASME standards
- NEMA 4, IP66 rated control cabinet with user-friendly touchscreen interface
- Industry-standard Allen Bradley® PLC system for optimized process control and easy integration with any production environment
- Optional transmitters measure and display pH/DO/Redox and/ or weight
- Optional dual transmitters offer redundant pH/DO probes