Overcoming Manufacturing Challenges For Advanced Medicines
Source: Project Farma
There can be numerous challenges when tasked with the manufacture of advanced medicines. In a webinar moderated by Project Farma’s VP of Strategy Adam Pfeiffer, the following speakers discuss the various obstacles teams face when leading the operations and production of next-gen medicines and the strategies to overcome them:
- Brian Riley, Chief Manufacturing Officer, Beam Therapeutics;
- Brian Stamper, VP, Cell Therapy Operations Immunomic Therapeutics, Inc.;
- Jim Watson, VP, Project Farma;
- Chad Salisbury, Senior Vice President, Project Farma; and
- Charlie Harper, Vice President, Project Farma.
In addition to challenges and strategies, by accessing the full webinar, viewers can watch as panelists discuss the current state of markets’ effect on the manufacturing sector, how to determine the right approach to internal and external manufacturing, optimization, and new technologies on the horizon.
VIEW THE WEBINAR! Log In
Get unlimited access to:
Trend and Thought Leadership Articles
Case Studies & White Papers
Extensive Product Database
Members-Only Premium Content
Welcome Back! Please Log In to Continue. X
Enter your credentials below to log in. Not yet a member of Bioprocess Online? Subscribe today.
Subscribe to Bioprocess Online X
Subscribe to Bioprocess Online