NutriCoat™ Attachment Solution is a cost-effective, efficient, standardized supplement designed for the attachment of human mesenchymal stem cells under serum-free and xeno-free culture condition.
- Defined substrate containing clinical-grade human Fibrinogen (xeno-free)
- Easy-to-use stock solution for easy handling
- cGMP Manufactured
- Suitable for both hMSC expansion and differentiation
- Supports long-term multi-potency of hMSC
- Validated for multiple sources of human MSC culture
- Allows quick transition from research to clinical applications
NutriCoat™ is a defined substrate based on clinical-grade human Fibrinogen, designed for the attachment of human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSC) in serum-free (SF) and xeno-free (XF) culture systems. NutriCoat™ Attachment Solution is optimal for adherence of hMSC’s from multiple sources (e.g. AT, CT, BM, DP) when cells are cultured with MSC NutriStem® XF Medium (Cat. # 05-200-1).