To demonstrate the safety and integrity of your product, you need a standard-setting sampling solution that provides the flexibility to sample throughout your entire process. It is critical that samples are consistently representative. Therefore the method used should be designed to protect against the risk of potential cross contamination in both your formulation and sample. Our NovaSeptum® GO sterile sampling system addresses these requirements.
A closed, sterile sampling method can significantly reduce risk of cross contamination. Ideal for sampling from aseptic and sterile processes, the NovaSeptum® GO sterile sampling system is designed with your needs in mind. The innovative, closed design ensures your sample will be isolated from point of sample to analysis, reducing the risk of losing valuable product while maintaining the integrity of your fluid samples. NovaSeptum® GO security capabilities also provide an extra level of confidence in your risk mitigation strategy by allowing the device to be locked and containers sealed when not in use, keeping your sample safe and process under control.
- Sampling actuation evidence and control ensures process integrity and a representative sample
- Closed, easy to use and validate, the system improves operational efficiency and reduces risk of contamination
- Presterilized, eliminating the need for cleaning and/or sterilization between samples
- Preconfigured or configure on site
- Accommodates a wide range of holders and sampling configurations for adaptable, flexible sampling throughout your process