He does Single-Cell Westerns that’ll let you measure protein expression in thousands of single cells in a single run. You’ll get it all done in 4–6 hours with no overnight transfer step. And you can use off-the-shelf primary Western antibodies too — try that with flow cytometry! Milo measures protein expression heterogeneity and identifies cell subpopulations so you can make measurements you can’t make any other way and uncover novel insights about your samples!
How can Milo help you?
- Validate single-cell RNA data at the protein level
- Measure proteins that don’t have good flow antibodies
- Simplify challenging flow assays (e.g., transcription factors)
- Measure protein isoform heterogeneity
- Analyze samples with low cell numbers (e.g., FACS-sorted cells or rare stem cells)
- Quantify transfection efficiency
- Reveal heterogeneity obscured by bulk Westerns