The Eppendorf Reference 2 is the newest pipette family at Eppendorf and it is our premium product. Besides improvement of its ergonomics the focus of its design lay on providing the most accurate results possible, optimum user safety, reliability and robustness for a long service life. The innovative single button operation is not only fast and easy, but it also allows active aerosol reduction and thus protects the user, the sample and the pipette. The sturdy handle manufactured with stainless steel protects the pipette from impact and in combination with the spring loaded bumpers the Reference 2 is likely to stay within calibration even if it takes a fall. These high levels of security make the Reference 2 ideal for use with precious liquids, or in any application requiring extremely high levels of accuracy. When there can be no compromise on quality and reproducibility, Eppendorf’s Reference 2 is an ideal instrument for these Liquid Handling applications.
- The unique one-button operation offers a fast and ergonomic handling with reduced operating effort and active aerosol reduction. To avoid an accidential tip ejection a clear haptic feedback is provided.
- The spring loaded tip cone improves user to user reproducibility and improved ergonomics by lowering tip attachment force
- The Reference 2 multi channel offers a high flexibility incl a spring-loaded tip cone which can be switched on/off optionally
- The secondary adjustment supports the easy adjustment of your Reference 2 for the most accurate pipetting of different liquids or other external conditions without the need for a full calibration
- The quick lock enables an easy cleaning and maintenance of your pipette
- The oustanding precision and accuracy of Reference 2 provides reliable results
- 4 digit volume display with magnifying window to allow for easier volume identification
- External edges made from stainless steel equip the pipette with outstanding robustness
- An embedded RFID chip contains all relevant data regarding the pipette and offers with Eppendorf TrackIT a simple identification and documentation