The increased throughput and reproducibility of the system minimizes bottlenecks in the drug development pipeline, helping shorten time to market.
Innovated from the ground up, the SCIEX BioPhase 8800 helps biopharmaceutical labs take charge of their development pipelines.
Scientists can now assess molecular liabilities more quickly, allowing rapid developability assessment to streamline the selection of candidates to be progressed into an effective therapy.
Run more samples, and more molecules, on a single system through not one, but eight capillaries in parallel.
Existing approaches to detect and characterize changes during development of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), next-generation therapeutics, and gene therapies are challenged to deliver the detailed information you need, in the time you need it.
The SCIEX BioPhase 8800 system facilitates parallel processing of eight samples simultaneously, while retaining the capability to deliver sensitive CE-SDS, and CIEF analysis enabling uncompromised accuracy for large sample sets and faster time to answers.
- Take on multiple molecules, multiple applications in less time - all on a single platform.
- Tunable fragmentation of all molecule types
- Shorten time to market with high-throughput, 8 capillary analytics.
- MS/MS scan rates of up to 133Hz
- With user friendly software and pre-packaged reagents, running applications on the SCIEX BioPhase 8800 is quick and easy.
Take charge of your development timelines.
Adapt to your ever changing drug pipeline
- Easily handle new and more complex molecules and their new analytical challenges.
Reduce method development time
- 8 channels combined with validated kits and simplified software shorten the time from start up to answer.
Sensitive impurity quantification you can trust
- With high sensitivity UV and Laser Induced Fluorescence detectors the BioPhase 8800 generates results you can trust.