BioProcess Online hosted a presentation on the biopharma trends that will continue impacting your facility and business in 2021—and how to address them—with BioPlan Associates, Inc.’ Eric Langer and Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies’ Jonathan M Haigh, Ph.D. Among other topics, we covered:
- Biopharma development opportunities: Best bets for productivity gains and cost reductions
- Hiring trends in process development and R&D: Future challenges, trends and tips
- New technology adoption: Continuous processing and cell & gene therapies
- New developments: How automation, advances in analytical technology are changing the game
- COVID-19 and bioprocessing: Benefitting a few, impacting many; how the industry is responding to continued disruption.