Whether your process includes cell culture or fermentation, autoclavable or single-use vessels, the BioFlo 320 seamlessly combines form and function in one state of the art package. A robust industrial design, intelligent sensors, Ethernet connectivity, and enhanced software capabilities are only a few of the features that set it apart from the competition. Combined with a sincere commitment to quality, the BioFlo 320 truly is the premium choice in bench-scale bioprocess control stations.
- Autoclavable vessels and our comprehensive portfolio of BioBLU® Single-use Vessels provide process customization
- Eppendorf exclusive packed-bed and cell lift impeller designs for continuous processes
- Universal connections for analog or digital Mettler Toledo® ISM sensors reduce sensor complexity
- Thermal mass flow controllers for sparge and overlay gas can be upgraded in the field
- Universal gas control strategy for both microbial and cell culture applications removes process limitations