Thermo Scientific™ BioProcess Containers (BPCs) are built to meet your single-use upstream and downstream bioprocessing needs. Our films are engineered to meet the most demanding requirements for your bioproduction processes. Thermo Scientific™ ASI™ 26/77 polyethylene (PE) film is produced utilizing two webs. The fluid contact web is a 5.0 mil polyethylene (ASI 26). The outer web is a 5-layer, 7 mil coextrusion web (ASI 77).
- Good physical characteristics for puncture resistance and contact integrity
- Coextruded structure to minimize delamination potential
- Low extractable profile
- High gas- and liquid-barrier properties for better content stability
- Validation summaries available upon request
- Standard and custom BPCs available from 50 mL to 5,000 L supplied gamma irradiated and ready to use
- Standard and custom confi gurations available in 2D pillow-style with seam or panel ports, and 3D square tube style configurations with top and bottom panel ported options