Specifically designed for pharmaceutical and biological manufacturing, Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Certified Clean Polycarbonate Biotainer™ Carboys are sterile containers, free from added interfering chemicals and low in particulates, are required to maintain both cleanroom as well as product integrity.
- Certified and lot-to-lot tested to meet USP <788> low particulate requirements to limit potential particulate contamination
- Clean room produced in ISO Class 7 to limit particulates during molding
- Sterile, ready-to-use products with robust triple-layer packaging for clean room use
- Certified low endotoxin (0.50 EU/mL) according to USP <85> to limit pyrogens
- Durable, translucent PC construction ensures the integrity of your sample, even frozen to -100°C.
- Products can be supplied with certificates, forced extraction studies and validation binders (provided under a confidentiality agreement)