This market research report provides an overview of the current biologic sterile injectable market dynamics as well as what our survey respondents—all outsourcing decision-makers—predict the market will look like in 2022. Key statistics include development-stage and marketed product volume, the proportion outsourced, and the number of CMOs required to complete the work. You can purchase a single-user license for individual use, a site-wide license giving access to the report for all employees within a single site/office location, or an enterprise-wide license giving access to all employees within your organization. You can also download a free preview file below.
- Contract manufacturer selection factors and satisfaction drivers; CMO perception, use, and preference statistics, including verbatim preference responses for 22 different CMOs
- Life cycle management and life cycle extension strategies utilized by industry peers, in addition to biologic sterile injectable market growth factors
- Annual biologic sterile injectable expenditure and the proportion of spend in-house vs outsourced and how those figures will change over the next five years
- Familiarize your company with outsourcing drug innovators’ portfolio composition and outsourcing likelihood by biologic drug category and delivery device and whether these practices will evolve in the next five years
- Understand outsourcing motivations and commercial CMO engagement timelines for secondary manufacturing
- Gain insight into why a CMO may lose a bid, preferred provider use and difficulty levels in using a CMO who is not on a preferred provider list
- Learn biologic drug product project volume and outsourcing proportion by company type and development-stage vs commercial scale in order to better target sales and marketing efforts
Learn more by downloading the free preview file, or by purchasing the full report below.