The ability to link key pieces of data and mine experiments captured in BIOVIA Workbook moves a top pharmaceutical organization toward true scientific knowledge management.
R&D organizations are always looking to streamline knowledge management. The ultimate goal of predictive control over research processes will only occur when feedback flows freely across this knowledge continuum. For many organizations, achieving this flow means implementing and managing the following types of software solutions:
- Visualization and predictive modeling tools for placing retrieved data into a decision-oriented context
- Electronic systems for managing materials registration and inventory
- Scientific applications for capturing instrumental data
- Management systems for tracking samples, procedures, and results across the experimental workflow
- Logistics/planning software for manufacturing activities