The ekko™ Acoustic Cell Processing System is a breakthrough technology that provides freedom from process limitations in cell therapy manufacturing. Its unique acoustic technology provides a gentle way of processing cells while maintaining cell quality. Its unmatched ease-of-use and flexibility support multiple cell applications, process steps, and scales.
- High cell recovery and viability with residual removal of >95%
- Simple and ergonomic installation of ekko™ Single-Use Assemblies
- ekko™ Software and ekko™ Architect, our flexible protocol development tool, is designed for easy navigation and use
- Freedom from process limitations - for use in multiple unit operations across a variety of cell types
- Low volume processing enabling collection of 5 mL cell concentrate
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance-ready and developed under GAMP5 guidelines