LifeASSURE SP series sterilizing grade filters and capsules are validated for absolute bacteria retention and provide reliable sterile filtration performance.
3M Purification Inc. pioneered the development of positively charge modified Nylon 6,6 filters for the pharmaceutical industry. LifeASSURE SP series sterilizing grade filters and capsules are validated for absolute bacteria retention and provide reliable sterile filtration performance. In addition to a fixed bacteria retentive pore structure, LifeASSURE SP series membrane is charge modified to provide enhanced reduction of negatively charged biological contaminants such as endotoxin, virus and nucleic acid fragments. The combination of a validated bacteria retentive membrane, together with enhanced reduction of negatively charged contaminants, make LifeASSURE SP series membrane an ideal choice for pharmaceutical and iopharmaceutical sterilizing applications.
Each LifeASSURE SP series cartridge and capsule filter is supplied with a Certificate of Quality. A Validation Guide is available for ease of compliance with regulatory requirements. The Quality Management System is approved by an internationally recognized accrediting body to an ISO 9001:2008 Registered Quality System Standard.
Features & Benefits
- Charge-modified Nylon 6,6 filter medium
- High area, pleated membrane design
- Reliable 0.2 µm validated performance
- Robust cartridge construction
- Cartridges 100% integrity tested
- ISO 9001:2008 - Registered Quality System
- Tested and optimized for pharmaceutical and biological processing
- Low extractable levels, no surfactants or adhesives used in manufacturing