Integrated Processing Filtration SolutionSource: Parker domnick hunter Process Filtration
The HarvestClear™ Filtration System is a complete solution for cell culture harvest that provides fast, automated clarification of bioreactor outputs up to 20L.
The HarvestClear™ Filtration System is a complete solution for cell culture harvest that provides fast, automated clarification of bioreactor outputs up to 20L. The system integrates SciLog fluid handling and pressure sensing expertise with the filtration excellence of Parker domnick hunter.
Simply connect your bioreactor to the sterile, ready-to-use filtration manifold, comprised of Parker domick hunter filters and SciPres® pressure sensors. Filtration is controlled by the FilterTec® software driven laboratory-scale normal flow filtration (NFF) system, teamed with a SciPres® pressure monitor. Three single-use filtration manifold sizes are available to clarify high cell density bioreactor outputs from 1L to 20L. The system can be connected to an optional WeighStation™ holding a single-use sterile bioprocess container to provide filtrate quantitation and precision flow metering.
Features And Benefits
- Walk-away automation reduces hands-on time, and optimizes filtration outputs.
- In-line SciPres® pressure sensors coupled with FilterTec® controller ensure operator safety.
- Fully assembled, sterile filtration manifolds are ready-to-use with pre-flushed filters.
- Three filter manifold sizes to handle high density cell concentrations from 1-20L.
- Sterile single-use bioprocess containers are also available.