Epoch™ 2 Microplate SpectrophotometerSource: BioTek Instruments, Inc.
Epoch™ 2 is a compact microplate spectrophotometer that combines modern touchscreen technology with excellent performance for UV-Vis measurements in 6- to 384-well microplates, cuvettes and in micro-volume samples with the available Take3™ plate. No need to worry about limited onboard software, since Epoch 2 comes with full function Gen5™ software, ready to read and analyze data at the touch of a few buttons! For maximum versatility, Epoch 2 can read from 200 nm to 999 nm in 1 nm increments for single, dual and multi-wavelength measurements in end point and kinetic read methods.
Spectral scanning and well area scanning add to the system’s wide-ranging application capabilities. For cell-based and other temperature sensitive assays, Epoch 2’s 4-Zone™ incubation to 65 ºC reaches an even broader range of applications. A variety of data output options are available, including WiFi, Bluetooth and a USB flash drive, making Epoch 2 a fully contained microplate spectrophotometer workstation.
- UV-Vis wavelength selection in 2 μL micro-volume samples, 6- to 384-well plates and standard cuvettes
- Large color touchscreen with available WiFi, Bluetooth and flash drive connectivity
- Full Gen5™ data analysis onboard, with Windows® 8 OS
- Advanced incubator design to 65 °C and new anti-condensation mode
- Advanced shaking profiles including linear, orbital and double orbital
- Compatible with BioStack and 3rd party automation