BioLector® ProSource: m2p-labs, Inc.
The Biolector® Pro is the first microbioreactor system combining the proven, scalable BioLector® technology with an innovative microfluidic chip.
The system is based on microtiter plate formats and operates with non-invasive, optical sensors. The disposable 48 microtiter plate of the Biolector® Pro features online measurements of biomass, fluorescence, pH and DO and at the same time controls pH and feeding rates through micro-valves and micro-channels. These unique microfluidic components realize for the first time continuous feeding and pH control on a microtiter plate format. There is no tubing and no liquid handling needed anymore; everything is part of the gamma radiated ready-to-use plate!
- Fed-batch development
- pH profiling
- Feeding rate optimization
- Media screening and optimization
- Fermentation parameter optimization
- Cell line and strain screening
- Anaerobic and microaerophilic fermentations
- Synthetic and systems biology
- Statistical Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Growth characterization
- Protein building kinetics
- High-throughput protein expression
- Enzyme and cell activity tests
- Functional genomic
- Proteomic studies
- Inhibition and toxicity tests
- Quality control